MM2H (Malaysia My 2nd Home)
Malaysia invites people from all over the world to stay in Malaysia as their second home. This programme will initially gives you a 5 years social visit pass with your family. After the initial 5 years, you can apply to renew your visa every 5 years. Thus, you can make your stay in Malaysia permanent.
Malaysia is located at the center of South East Asia, neighboring with Thailand and Singapore located north and south of the Peninsula Malaysia, respectively.
MM2H, or the Malaysia My Second Home programme, is a visa initiative introduced by the Malaysian government to promote Malaysia as a positive place to live, for potential residents from abroad.
The MM2H scheme provides a renewable multiple-entry visa for successful applicants from around the world.
Now channelled through the Ministry of Home Affairs, MM2H represents a flagship initiative designed to promote positive immigration to the benefit of both Malaysia and future potential expatriates.
Intrigued? Who wouldn’t be! Malaysia’s food alone is argument enough to move here! So how can you do that with MM2H?
Malaysia is equipped with the following advantages:
1) World-class Telecommunication Infrastructure;
2) Excellent Highways;
3) State-of-the-art Health Facilities;
4) Great Places To Visit.
Who Is Eligible For MM2H?
MM2H is designed to provide long-term visas for residents of those countries officially recognised by Malaysia, regardless of their race, religion, gender, or age. The eligibility criteria is as follows: the conditional approval letter.
- Participants will be divided into two age categories: Between 35 and 49 years; 50 years and above
- Participants need to be in the country for at least a cumulative 90 days in a year
- Have an offshore income of at least RM40,000 per month
- Maintain a fixed deposit account of RM1 million, where a maximum withdrawal of 50% from a principal amount is allowed for purposes such as property purchase, healthcare, and education
- There is an additional RM50,000 per dependent required in the fixed deposit account
- Proof of liquid assets worth a minimum of RM1.5 million
- Subject to a pass fee of RM500 a year
- Subject to a processing fee of RM5,000 for the main applicant, with an additional RM2,500 per dependent
What Happens When You’re Approved?
If everything goes well, you’ll be contacted to confirm your application has been successful, and be provided with a Conditional Approval Letter.
That means you now have a period of six months to complete any remaining conditions, such as completing your medical examination and getting medical insurance, both of which must be done in Malaysia only.
Documentation & Submission
- Provide latest and comprehensive information regarding the terms and conditions to applicants who are ready to join the Malaysia My Second Home Program.
- Provide Guideline on financial requirements for application process.
- Provide Sample cover letters.
- Provide Sample resume/CVs.
- Provide checklist for easy preparation of documents.
- Prepare application together with the required documents for submission. This includes ensuring that the application form is properly filled up and all the required documents are attached and certified.
- Sign a Personal Bond with the Government of Malaysia to guarantee the good conduct of the participants throughout their stay in Malaysia under this program (if applicable).
- Inform clients about the status of their application until they receive the Conditional Approval letter from Immigration Department.
- Advice clients to come to Malaysia within 6 months from the date of approval of the Conditional Approval letter to fulfil all the required terms and conditions.
Post Conditional Approval Services
- Arrange for the transportation and accommodation for successful applicants upon the arrival in Malaysia (transportation and accommodation payable by applicant).
- Assist successful applicants to open a fixed deposit account.
- Arrange for medical insurance policy (we have an in-house Insurance Brokerage and can arrange policy immediately, payable by applicant).
- Arrange for medical report (payable by applicant).
- Accompany successful applicants at the Immigration Department to pay the required visa fees and have their passport stamped with MM2H visa sticker.
- Assist in arranging Insurance for car, house, personal and business etc.
Additional Services – Other MM2H And Expatriate Services
- MM2H Renewals, Extensions, Transfers etc
- Property Investment Consultation
- Financial Planning Consultation
- Business Set up Consultation and Registration
- Foreign worker (Maid and factory worker) application and provider
- Inbound travel and tour arrangement – site visit to prime location for residential, school and medical center in Malaysia
READY TO GET STATED?
Send us an online inquiry now & you will receive more FREE info about MM2H. We will reply your inquiry as soon as possible.